Certified Digital Marketing Specialist in
Digital and Social Selling
The Professional Digital and Social Selling Certification will provide insights and skills required at all stages of Social Media Marketing. It will enable you to understand the buyer's journey from awareness to conversion and advocacy. Learn Tips and Tricks of accuring online customers.
So get your self equipped with up to date Social Media Strategies.
What Will You Learn?
This Certified Digital and Social Selling Specialist Program will teach you key practical techniques and strategies to sell effectively online.
- 5 Hours NEW
- Delivered 100% Online
- Global Certification
- Industry leading Certification
- Expert led learning
- Full Course Content Downloadable
- 12 Months Membership
- Stay top of your game with CPD and tell the world about it
- Short, fast and effective DMI Sprint courses on what you need to know
- The latest content and toolkits to always keep you in the game.
- Ideas, research and more premium content
- Connect to 47k DMI Members across the globe
- Top Quality Toolkits and benchmark where you’re at. And move way ahead
1st year FREE with all courses $175 Renewal each year.
- Acquire more prospects
- Access to 100s of Resources for your Career
- 5 Complementary Short Courses
Fundamentals of Social Selling
The Fundamentals of Social Selling module will provide an idea for value of social selling and how to professionally incorporate digital techniques into the sales process can boost up business ROI
- What is social selling?
- What's the value of selling in a traditional setting
- The ROI of social selling
- Stages of the sales process and integration
- Fundamentals of your social networking
- Fundamentals of personal branding
Finding and Targeting Prospects
This will teach to understand about how to use social research for building exact personas for targeted audience segment and helps to explore potential conversations and personalized engagements.
- Customer personas
- Factors influencing customers
- Finding and identifying the right buyers
- Profiling buyers
- Decision makers
- Social listening
- Explore prospect objectives and business priorities
- Using LinkedIn and other tools
- How to identify and target a prospect
With this it will become very easy for attracting ideal prospects by making sure that customers will finds you quickly with digital and social techniquesn with effective network feeds and rank highly in search results.
- What does your audience want?
- Personal brand
- Content creation and curation
- Selecting and creating relevant content
- Matching content to stages of the funnel
- Content strategy and distribution
- Customer facing profile
- Educating buyers
- Growing your network
This will explore the requirements and buyer motivation for how to provide the right value-add content for making trust with both new and existing customers.It will generally help to know buyer behavior.
- Aligning communications with buyer objectives
- Connecting – best practice
- Engagement techniques
- Reaching out directly (including messaging)
- Email best practices and avoiding spam
- Discussion forums
- Direct contact techniques e.g InMails
- Building relationships with customers/decision makers through the lifecycle
- Taking online conversations offline
- Not every communication is a sales message
Closing and Retaining
Customer closing and retaining is important part of sales process so this module will cover topics about how to use social to convert and retain customers to incredibly increase revenues and also strengthen relationships with buyers in network
- Overcoming challenges
- Social account management
- Social listening
- Growing the business
- Key performance metrics
- Creating a practical social selling plan